AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Training of Trainers
The objective of a Training of Trainers (ToT) Program is to create opportunities for people who work as Trainers or Educators to further develop their knowledge and skills in the field. Manos has over 15 years of training experience working with professionals in training of various fields and sectors. He has developed training courses for people who want to achieve maximum interaction and results for their learners. The basic form of a ToT course includes:
- - Basic theoretical background
- - Training needs analysis
- - Designing, delivering and evaluating a training program
- - Learning methods and techniques
- - Soft Skills Development (teamwork and collaboration, communication, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, creativity, critical thinking etc)
- - Use of ICT in education
- - Use of Art in education
Coaching is a useful way of developing people's skills and abilities, boosting performance or even assisting in dealing with challenges before they become major problems. Beyond consultation, training or therapy, Coaching is based on some basic principles which require among others: confidentiality and trust among the Coach and the Coachee, agreed goals for every coaching session and the faith that the solution to the Coachee’s issue lies within the Coachee. Some of the issues that can be addressed through a coaching procedure are the following:
- - How can I manage my time better to achieve all I want in my personal life or work?
- - What should I do next in my career within the organization?
- - How can I reduce the stress in my job or my life?
- - What skills do I need to grow and develop further?
- - How can I improve my relationship with a specific colleague?
The key to maximizing organizational performance is developing employees to their best abilities. Training interventions, Coaching and Mentoring schemes are improvement methods towards a results-based direction which focuses on closing the gap between actual and desired performance. Manos makes use of a 4-stage approach which includes:
- - needs investigation
- - design
- - implementation
- - evaluation of results
Students’ approach to learning describes what they do when they learn and why. The same learner can adopt a deep approach in one context, and a surface energy in another. … The difference in approach depends on the characteristics of the context, and the learners’ interpretation of it. investigate this site.